Rioja

Montes Obarenes 2016

65% Viura, 25% Tempranillo Blanco, 5% Malvasía y el resto Garnacha blanca y Calagraño

€35.12 (tax incl.)
Delivery available in 24 - 48hrs
Disponible
Availability date: 2020-06-04
Reference:
05020040-16
Product Details
05020040-16

Data sheet

Robert Parker
95
Size
75 cl
Winery
Gomez Cruzado
Type
White
Appellation
Rioja
Region
La Rioja
Country
Spain
Vintage
2016
Grape
Garnacha Blanca
Malvasía
Tempranillo Blanco
Viura
Winemaking
Fermented and aged on its lees in new French oak barrels, approximately 80% of the wine, and aged on its lees in concrete eggs for the remaining 20%.
Aging
On the lees
Alc Vol.
14% vol.
Production
3.824 bottles
Comments
Related products
Customers who bought this product also bought:

Marlborough
Cloudy Bay Te Koko 2019
€46.45 (tax incl.)
100% Sauvignon Blanc 

Marlborough
CLOUDY BAY Chardonnay 2019
€24.26 (tax incl.)
100% Chardonnay


Álava

Artadi Valdegines 2018
€37.11 (tax incl.)
100% Tempranillo

Ribera del Duero
Hacienda Monasterio Reserva Especial 2013
€72.48 (tax incl.)
Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon

Ribera del Duero
Hacienda Monasterio Reserva 2017
€41.74 (tax incl.)
80% Tinto Fino, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon

Monterrei
LUXURIA 2018
€12.31 (tax incl.)
90% Godello, 10% Loureira

Ribeiro
Renacido 2015
€12.31 (tax incl.)
85% Treixadura, 10% Godello, 5% Albariño y Lado

Champagne
Veuve Clicquot Brut
€35.45 (tax incl.)
1 Bottle Wooden Gift Case 1 Bottle Wooden Gift Case
Out of Stock
€4.13 (tax incl.)
BOLSA LUJO 2 BOTELLA o 1 MAGNUM BOLSA LUJO 2 BOTELLA o 1 MAGNUM
€1.24 (tax incl.)
BOLSA LUJO 2 BOTELLA o 1 MAGNUM
3 Bottles Wooden Gift Case 3 Bottles Wooden Gift Case
Gift Box 3 Wine Bottles Gift Box 3 Wine Bottles
2 Bottles Wooden Gift Case 2 Bottles Wooden Gift Case
Out of Stock
€4.13 (tax incl.)
1 Magnum Bottle Wooden Gift Case 1 Magnum Bottle Wooden Gift Case
6 Bottles Wooden Gift Case 6 Bottles Wooden Gift Case
Out of Stock
€6.20 (tax incl.)
BOLSA LUJO 1 BOTELLA BOLSA LUJO 1 BOTELLA
€1.24 (tax incl.)
BOLSA LUJO 1 BOTELLA
BOLSA LUJO XL BOLSA LUJO XL
€1.65 (tax incl.)
BOLSA LUJO XL

Menu

Llamar

Inicio Sesion

Settings

Create a free account to save loved items.

Sign in

Create a free account to use wishlists.

Sign in